Beginner Golfer Program
Here’s How to Get Started
1. Sign up and attend 3 weekly outdoor Beginner Golf Introductory Sessions:
- Sessions will be scheduled for 3 consecutive weeks in May (weather permitting) and run early evenings for approx. 3-4 hours.
- Each session will include: 45 min range instruction with a Golf Pro; 90 minute walking play with a CWGI Mentor; post session social in the clubhouse.
2. Participate in Beginner 9-Hole League Play (4 weeks in June):
- Following your introductory golf sessions you get the chance to play with your beginner peers at a designated course.
- Through your foursome you will meet your CWGI Mentor. You will play 4 games to practice your skills and get comfortable.
3. Participate in 9-Hole League Play of your choice:
- Begin your 9-Hole League Play.
- Take part where and when you like. The Co-ordinator will match you to other similar level golfers.
Additional fees for clinics will be published when offered.